Office Administrative Assistant
Updated: Oct 13
*Ημερομηνία Λήξης / End Date: 10-11-2023
Eptagon Group, due to its expansion, is looking to recruit an Office Administrative Assistant.
1. Self-motivated, mature and responsible individual.
2. 3 to 5 years proven administrative experience or secretarial background.
3. At least a college diploma.
4. Fluent in Greek and English [both written and spoken].
5. Highly proficient in MS Office.
6. Flexible and adaptable with impeccable organizational skills.
7. Must be able to deal with people in every sector, as well as fellow colleagues.
8. Excellent time management skills and must be able to multitask.
9. Drivers license and own motor vehicle is a must.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. Attend to general office secretarial work.
2. Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence.
3. Drafting and typing letters and/or reports.
4. Maintain and/or implement office policies and procedures.
5. Manage data bases and filing systems and comply with GDPR Procedures.
6. Ability to learn and adapt to internal IT computer Systems.
7. Assist in the preparation of presentations for Directors and/or clients.
8. Organizing and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes).
9. Ability to prioritize workload.
10. Work closely with the Legal Department for maintaining updated filling of Contracts with clients.
11. Liaising with relevant organizations and clients.
12. Logging or processing bills or expenses.
13. Acting as a receptionist and/or meeting and greeting client.
14. Train and support clients on customer portal.
Remuneration Package and Benefits:
1. Attractive remuneration package depending on experience and qualifications.
2. Corporate Pension Fund.
3. Private Health Insurance after 6 months.
4. 20 days Annual Leave.
5. Performance-based bonuses.
6. Opportunities for continuous personal development and training.
7. A Pleasant working environment.
8. Corporate Parties.
9. Free coffee and beverages.
10. Day off on your birthday.
11. Newborn gift.
How to apply;
If you are interested in working in an environment with prospects for advancement and stability , please send us your CV at email@example.com mentioning the position code EG.OA.002.
Please note that only those who will be invited to the interview process will be contacted.
For any further informal information please contact the HR Department at
Bioland Energy Ltd–3 Eleftherias Avenue, Aradippou, Larnaca 7102 | Tel: 24 505050
*All Applicants Applying For A Post Are Requested to Fill Out The following Consent Form and Attach it to their CV.
Visit Our Website:
@jobs@thebiolandenergygroup ---- Click here for more opportunities